[Can molluscum contagiosum eat peaches]_ peaches _ can you eat _ how to treat
Molluscum contagiosum is a relatively serious skin disease, and its symptoms are obvious. It is often found deep in the skin and breeds a large number of meaty granules. It has pain and itching sensations.Pay attention to the above aspects. For example, can molluscum contagiosum eat peaches, how to treat it better?
Let ‘s take a look at the explanation below.
Eating peaches is not associated with molluscum contagiosum and is completely edible.
However, the following methods are required to treat: 1) Take 20 grams of purslane (40 grams of fresh products) and 15 grams of isatis root.
Take a bowl of decoction orally and leave a small amount of it on top, twice a day for 10 days.
Can remove warts.
2) Use 200 ml of vinegar.
Concentrated by heating to 100 ml, used externally for skin lesions, twice a day, 30 days as a course of treatment.
Kill insects and warts.
Topical for arthritis warts.
If wood fragrant liquid preparation is added, the curative effect can be improved.
Vinegar is prepared by each household, supplemented by prescription, non-toxic and harmless, local redness and discomfort for a short period of time, and the patient can tolerate it.
3) Take 7 green shell duck eggs.
After soaking in rice vinegar for 5-7 days, cook 1 (better food) daily.
The skin on the affected area is flushed for 4–5 days, and it can be consumed continuously until it heals.
4) Use mung beans and coix seed in equal amounts.
First boil the mung bean in water, and then boil for a while.
Eat every night before bed.
5) Take 50 grams of indica rice kernel.
Cook porridge, add 15 grams of sugar to eat.
1–2 times a day.
Can be eaten for a long time.
6) Use a scalpel (or razor) to scrape the stratum corneum on the surface of the mud, take a few pills of Liushen Pill, grind and apply the affected area, and fix it with adhesive tape. It can be scabbed and replaced in 5-7 days.
7) Use 15 grams of Coix Seeds, 9 grams each of Safflower, Atractylodes, Aquilegia and Purslane, 6 grams each of Magnolia, Atractylodes, Licorice and 5 grams of Chenpi.
1 dose per day, decoction, orally taken twice.
Washing outside: Snake bed, Sophora flavescens, 30 grams of Trinidad, wash with decoction, 3 times a day.