[Have bad breath and pay attention to tea]__ How to drink tea_How to drink tea
Bad breath is very familiar to many people. The appearance of bad breath affects personal image and oral health, and tea can effectively improve the situation of bad breath. Because tea contains a variety of anthocyanins and tea polyphenols, it can effectively sterilize the oral cavity. Drink it oftenTea can relieve bad breath.
What tea to drink for bad breath1, Osmanthus tea has a better effect on the treatment of bad breath.
2. Peppermint tea is suitable for patients with bad breath and bloating with stagnation.
3. Huoxiang tea is especially suitable for patients with bad breath and sticky mouth.
4. Zhicha has the effect of clearing away heat and removing stasis, and is suitable for implantation in patients with bad breath and red eyes.
5, pomegranate tea take one or two pomegranates, extract the pomegranate seeds, add cold water to soak, one dose a day, it has a good effect on patients with bad breath and sore throat, and has the function of clearing heat and deodorizing.
6. Loofah tea has the effect of clearing heat and detoxifying, cooling blood and deodorizing, and is suitable for patients with bad breath and constipation.
9, laurel tea.
The method is suitable for patients with halitosis caused by stomach heat and steam, and has the effect of fragrant and clearing the stomach.
7. Bamboo leaf tea has the functions of clearing heat and detoxifying, and clearing bad breath. It is suitable for patients with bad breath caused by damp heat, liver stagnation, and the treatment of sore throat is especially good.
8. For single-flavored tea, take 25g green tea to make strong tea instead, and chew tea leaves. It is suitable for patients with stomach heat and steam type bad breath and has the effect of removing stomach heat.
In addition, any method that can wash away bacteria and cause saliva secretion is effective in treating bad breath.
For example, gargle with water, drink a few mouthfuls of mineral water every half an hour, and suck lemon flaps from time to time have a good effect on alleviating bad breath.
But if you want to achieve a curative effect, it is better to adjust from the usual diet and then treat with distance.